Saturday, May 30, 2009

Terima Kasih~ Syukran~ Dankeshen~Arigato guzaimas~Kumbawa



Assalamualaikum first of all sgt2 bersyukur pada Allah y telah mberi kemudahan in my final prof exam until i pass the exam. thank u also to all my family members who pray hardd

for me those my friend - ana, mior, nisah, mina, husain, mas, ida. esspecially to my sweet fren, Dr Nurul hadhanah who always stand beside me whenever i need her.thanks u very much. love u more and more.ukhwah fillah abadan abada thank u very much

also to all my lecturers who teach me since year 1 till year 5.halalkan ilmu

also TQ for my study group members - pak lan, rasid, fitri, abu, abg azrine, k.emi, k.wan,k.ainun, fatin. thank u for sharing knowledge together with me, practising short cases etc. to abu nad fitri- very thank u and sorry coz bothering u much with my question.

thank u thank u also for my senior buddy, Dr Azmi who always give me encouragement and share tips with me.

thank u my buddy thank u to my seniors, Dr Aya, dr nad, dr roi and Ir. Zuhairi,ir. syed

and also thanks to all my batch (year 5 2008/2009), nice knowing u all. and tq to those i forget to mention their names here

SYUKRAN JAZILAN KATSIRAN

No comments:

Post a Comment